1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Fm 685 Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage.All too often we see pets for unexpected emergency situations like sudden onset of illness, and severe injuries which lead to large veterinary bills.
One solution that is becoming more popular to help offset the costs is pet insurance.
In the past, many pet owners developed some major misconceptions about how pet insurances work and their benefits.
One of the biggest misconceptions is if their pet is healthy and young, they don't need pet insurance. Unfortunately we can never predict when pets will become sick or injured. The most beneficial time to invest in pet insurance is when your fur baby is young and before they develop any disorders/diseases. This increases the chances of your pets claims being approved. Not all pet insurances and policies are the same, so make sure to do your research to make sure you get the benefits that best fit you and your pets lifestyle.
Most insurance companies DO NOT cover "wellness charges". This includes annual vaccinations, heartworm and flea prevention, routine spays/neuters, and dental cleanings under anesthesia.
The way most insurance claims go is you bring your pet in, pay the bill upfront, and then the company send you a reimbursement check. Some companies now offer faster claims process and they will cover their cost UP FRONT and you just pay the deductible or percentage of the bill.
Any more questions about policies and benefits please visits our most popular companies